IEWM recognises continuos improvements as critical aspect of quality statement to its clients. This enables the Organisation to position a positive growth towards zero defect services. It is therefore IEWM's policy to ensure customer's requirements and expectations are desirably fulfilled with compliance to relevance standard and regulations.
IEWM is committed to create a successful, sustainable transformation of its services of Project Management, Knowledge Management, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Re-engineering Works and Green Energy.
IEWM aspires to fulfill its commitment to quality through:
1. Cultivates the vicissitude for Best International Practices
2. Securing, adopting and maintaining relevant Quality Management Systems accreditation
3. Perceptive to customer's requirements and expectations
4. Integrating Quality Objectives to IEWM's Key Performance Indicators
5. Sustaining a total quality culture among Customer, Organisational, STakeholders, Management's and ingrained Staff's commitments.
6. Emphasising Organisational Total Quality Management and operates the disciplines and control of a Qms conforming to International Standard 9001:2015
SHE & R statement 2016/17
In achieving our Vision and Missions, IEWM predominantly recognises the Safety, Health and Environment & Risk for continuous improvements to our staffs and customers This enable the organisation to position a positive growth towards zero defect services. It is therefore, IEWM’s policy to ensure customer’s requirements and expectations are desirably succeed with full compliance to relevance standard and regulations.
We strive and sustain the highest standards of SHE & R consistent with International best practices. We aim to maintain zero-incidents for all our undertakings.
- We pledge to emphasis Risk compliance primarily in all of our projects and provides zero risk of health and environment impacts to our staffs, customers and society.
- Adhering continual improvements in all aspect of SHE & R performance.
We persist perfection in SHE & R through:
- Emphasis a structured SHE & R compliance and review system in our activities
- Complying with statutory requirements and prescribe to our QMS policy system
- Promote continuous improvements of corporate culture Our Roles Transform and embrace SHE & R activities to all staffs and to demonstrate them explicitly in the execution of activities.
Transform and embrace SHE & R activities to all staffs and to demonstrate them explicitly in the execution of activities.